Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Touch of Christmas in the Master Bedroom

I just finished adding a few touches of Christmas in our bedroom. 

Our barn door headboard was the perfect setting for simple clear lights with my pipe cleaner snowflakes cascading down.

My love of vintage ornaments are present in every room decorated for the season.
This vintage tree was a treasure I found just this year.  All of the mercury ornaments on the tree have a peace sign in antique glitter.  The tree topper was a gift from my daughter Schylar. :)
A few tinsel tree pieces are placed in turquoise ball jars in my vintage tool tray.  
This old bread box proved to be the perfect "tree stand" for the silver tree adorned with icycles. 

Here's a close up of the peace ornaments.


Blessings to you all!
Roxanne

No comments: