Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Mantel Blog Party

!IMG_1566a
I try to come up with a different combination of colors each year for different parts of the house.  This year the  main area of the house was decorated with greens, turquoise, and silver hues.  My mantel is never amazing due to what my husband thinks is the main attraction…the t.v……the hangs over the mantel.  Yuck….  But I love him and this whole marriage this is about give and take and after 20 years, I think we’re gonna make it! 
IMG_1079a
I absolutely love this vintage print.  The condition isn’t the best but I still pull it out every year and wonder about the prior owners if it was purchased as a Christmas gift. 
IMG_1570a
IMG_1090a
IMG_1084aIMG_1599aIMG_1109aIMG_1561aIMG_1566aIMG_1568aIMG_1571aIMG_1597a
IMG_1113a
Our oldest daughter graduated from  high school this year and her graduation colors were green and black.  The bottles are from her graduation centerpices.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Blessings and may we all truly enjoy and focus on the reason for this amazing season.
image
Roxanne

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the flocked garland and the antique frames. Nice touches.

Babs said...

I like the blues and greens with the silver and I really like your vintage snow scene picture.
Babs

Anonymous said...

I love this garland! The flocking is great and the dangling ornaments are so gorgeous! It sparkles! I'm a new follower!