Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our latest addition


Well here she is... our latest addition. This year while Christmas shopping my mother in law asked if I would like new furniture for Christmas. With some thought I decided to pass...Jusk kidding! Who would pass up new furniture? We immediately made our way to Nebraska Furniture Mart to start shopping. We finally ended up with Ashley and I love the style! The couch is very long, a pre requisit for our living room which houses many a teens, bible studies, friends, football games, etc. We purchased the set at Schramm's Furniture in Winner South Dakota. We were so happy with their selection and price was unbeatable! The style is one that I can slipcover as well. I have purchased the drop cloths now need to purchase the seamstress! Thanks Mom Karen. I'm in love!
Blessings and Happy New Year!
Roxanne

1 comment:

TanyaLea said...

what fun... who doesn't love some new furniture!?! ;) I used this same set (except in the olive green) in a model home I staged a while back. Very inviting set! :) Post 'after' photos once you have it set up!!

Happy New Year and God bless! <><
~ Tanya