Friday, November 21, 2008

O.K., so I have decided to start a second blog to blog my home projects. My brother isn't interested in the decor.. but the family he is soooo why not seperate them? So here goes Beverly Sandhills. I love the name!!! My DH came up with the name. I really enjoy turning trash to treasure. Someday there will be a store in the Sandhills with this name on the front and inside you will find me! I've always dreamed of my own store of turning trash to treasure. My Mom is to thank/blame for this gift/curse. On my first blog I quoted my Mom in a saying I remember her sharing with me. It's not what you don't have but what you do have and do with it. I have lived my life by this and thank her for teaching me to always think outside the box and to always know if a certain piece for the house isn't the color you want, there's always paint... and to know there are always more than one use for everything! Blessings everyone
Roxanne

3 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

I saw your comment on the Junk Sophisticate blog. I thought I'd pop over and say hello. I look forward to seeing your posts!

Amy

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Can't wait to see more!!

Barb@PlumCreekCache said...

Thanks for featuring us on Beverly Sandhills (love the name!). We love you too, Roxanne!

Barb, Pam, Kem and Konny at Sandhills Sage & Co.