Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Honored

When I began blogging, one of the first destinations I came to was Beth's blog, Homes Stories A2Z. I was smitten with her "Inspiration file" as well as her "Project Gallery". She is an amazing writer and inspiration to so many of us learning to make a house "Our Home".
So last night when I sat down to unwind and take a peek at some of my favorite places, I was surprised to see my blog featured in a posting under Beth's "Inspiration Files". She is in the process of a redo in her master bedroom and ran across my posting on our barndoor headboard. What an honor. So if you haven't already, stop by http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/ and take a look around. You'll be there all night.
Oh...and as far as "unwinding" last night...I didn't. :)
Blessings.
Roxanne

No comments: