Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall centerpiece

Style Sisters is having centerpiece wednesdays so I thought I would link up with my turquoise pumpkins.
This past weekend instead of cleaning, I painted mini pumpkins. Some I painted turquoise, some I painted pale robins egg blue, and the others were silver. Next year I will paint faux pumpkins cause I loved em that much!
This is my display of all three colors mixed in with leaves from our front yard. I love the combination of colors. We ended up using Martha Stewart glitter on a few and loved how they turned out! Oh thank you Martha for your glitter greatness!

Here they are painted with a coat of glaze in a charcoal color.

This is what they looked like freshly painted.

And here's the end result. Love my spray paint!
Make sure and head over to Style sisters at www.thestylesisters.blogspot.com and see more amazing centerpieces.
Blessings

Roxanne



1 comment:

The Style Sisters said...

ooohhh I love your pumpkins!! How fun and different!! Great ideas! Thanks for linking up to Centepiece Wed.

Karin :)