Monday, November 30, 2009

Tis the season

I love Christmas!!
It is my favorite time of the year. As we celebrate the birth of our savior, I trully go crazy decorating the home and embracing family and friends during this time. I always begin decorating on Veterans day. All of our christmas decor is in the attic and the family makes a line and down come the containers, boxes and trees. This year is no exception. Lance begins to ask @ the beginning of November when it's gonna start smelling like Christmas? I love that they love it as much as i do. So here is the family Christmas photo for our Christmas cards. We took it out @ the ranch I grew up on on top of a hill out in the pasture. I love how it turned out. Hope you all are enjoying the season as much as we are! And make sure and take time to do something unexpected for someone who has touched your life this Christmas season as this is what the season is all about!
Blessings
Roxanne

1 comment:

Risa said...

Cute Christmas card photo.